UncategorizedYou are good at what you do?

October 22, 2022by Jill Douka

Did you know that only 5% of people try to improve their reality? This leaves a staggering 95% complaining, blaming and shaming other people for what is wrong in their lives.

Can you believe it? 95% of people are doing nothing to improve their lives.

 

But what would happen if we all approached our lives as coaches? What would happen if our first priority was to become the best versions of ourselves?

I would love to share with you tips and hacks I share with the students at Global Academy of Coaching Leadership Certification.

 

  • Act like an athlete. Our mind and our body are one. We are here to take care of our body temple so that we age gracefully and as healthy as possible. Eat foods that nurture you, drink at least 2 liters of water, and sleep the hours your body needs to sleep in order be feeling vibrant and happy. You may want to try fasting. Once I have added fasting to my diet, I feel so much healthier and more vibrant.
  • Think like a leader. Put in use your compassion and boundaries to communicate. Always do your best and know that your best is enough.
  • Act in accordance with your values. Make sure you know what your goals are and take all relevant decisions according to it. Every day is important to be scheduled in accordance to Your Values. Do you want to clarify your values? You may download this exceptional exercise here for free

DOWNLOAD THE EXERCISE

 

What is the one thing that you do in order to become great? Would love to see in the comments!

 

And we can definitely help you on this. I invite you to book your free discovery life coaching session here

 

Looking forward to being your mentor!

 

Also, follow me on my Instagram page at jilldouka, and in tik-tok

to find out how you can help others by first working on you.

 

Until then, keep thriving and growing, my beautiful friend.

 

Global Academy of Coaching Leadership Certification has helped me in sooo many ways! I left no stone unturned in many aspects of my life and courageously faced the – sometimes – unpleasant truths that I uncovered. In spite of everything, I bravely took up the challenge to improve in spite of all the hard work. And it all paid off! And still continues to!

Kinga Chis

Certified Professional Coach – GAC graduate

by Jill Douka

#1 International Bestselling Author of Create Love, How to Create Your Life and Suddenly Now, Business Mentor Awarded by European Union and accredited by Coach Federation, Global Academy of Coaching Director